Why an Ecommerce Business and How to Start One Without Having Your Own Website
According to Entrepreneur, eCommerce is a great field to get into, especially today, and even as a beginner it is not so difficult as you may thought. But you need a strong work ethic and a desire to success.
Here are the five reasons Entrepreneur listed to start an ecommerce business.
- Worldwide, ecommerce is expected to grow by as much as 13 to 25 percent. Projections from eMarketer are showing rapid worldwide ecommerce growth trhough 2018. This year is expected to peak at nearly $1.6 trillion and by the end of 2018, almost $2.5 trillion. In the U.S. alone, ecommerce growth is anticipated to be somewhere between 11.6 and 16.5 percent from 2013 to 2018.
- The ability to earn as you sleep. For brick-and-mortar businesses, location is of primary importance. It can make a huge difference in terms of visibility and sales. In ecommerce, you can set up a storefront at you own domain name and sell your products globally. You don’t need multiple storefronts to be seen across the entire world. Ecommerce has a certain “passice” appeal to it, and while it is certainly possible to earn while you sleep, business owners should be looking to leverage technology at every turn to expand their business.
- It’s easy to get up and running. Not only have the tools for ecommerce gotten a lot better over time, there are more of them than there ever were in the past. From selling platforms to marketing automation and SEO tools, even bootstrappers van get up and running without breaking the bank.
- Eighty percent of the web population has made a purchase online. As you can imagine, that 80 percent is only going to grow. The key as an ecommerce business owner is to establish trust and credibility eith leads and customers. From developing an attractive and easily navigable website to creating content that helps your customers, there are many different aspects to earing their trust, but if you commit to constant improvement, in time, you’ll build a loyal following.
- You can sell more to customers down the line. Practically every ecommerce business finds that reduced friction is extremely importatn for making more sales. Abandoned shopping carts are a prevalent problem, and you have to have a willingness to tweak and optimize your funnel to ensure maximum conversion.
eCommerce is one of the best Home Based Business and if you want to start your own Online Business you should really consider to start and eCommerce business and online store. If you think you do not really want to spend time setting up your own online store or do not want to have you own website, CBProAds are a very good option. CBProAds allows you to sell Top ClickBank products, you can choose your own niche or simply the best products in general. You never have to think about refreshing the page, it is done automatically. If you already have your own website and domain name, you can advertise your own personal online store, complete with top selling ClickBank products, you choose the niche you want.
Take a look at the Infographic below why an ecommerce business can be the best choose for your Home Based Business.