Free Advertising for Your Website With Traffic Exchange
Your website needs lots of visitors (traffic) if you are going to make money from it. If you don´t have a large advertising budget, an effective way to advertise your site for free is to use traffic exvhanges, sometimes known as surf sites. These can bring a steady stream of visitors to your website, for no outlay – very important for a business startup if you want to make money online from home.
There are two main types of Traffic Exchanges – manual exchanges and autosurf. A manual ecchange requires you to click a link after viewing every page, but you can lig in to an auto exchange and leave your computer running. It is best to checkin gevery few minutes that all is well, to ensure you get your credits.
When you join a Traffic Exchange (usually free) you view other members web pages in return for your own web page being displayed to other members in rotation. You log in to the exchange and and surf, and you are credited for viewing other members pages. You allocate these surfing credits to your web pages so they will be displayed to other members.
There are som eimportant elements in surfing for traffic, which may be new to you.
- Paid/ProMembers – most traffic exchanges offer free memberships with the optional paid upgrades. If you upgrade, there are extra benefits such as an allocation of credits per month and a higher credit ratio for pages surfed. You can also buy extra credits. You can decide whether a paid membership will help you after you have tried out the Traffic Exchange for free first.
- Credit Surfing – all Traffic Exchanges allow you to earn credits on return for viewing other members websites. Also look out for bonus credits: many exchanges will give you bonus credits for signing up, for surfing a certain number of pages, or they pop up as you surf, to see of you are paying attention.
- Minimum Time Limit – you need to leave a site onscreen for a minimum length of time before you earn a credit. This is normally 10 to 30 seconds for free members and down to 2 or 3 seconds for upgraded members.
- Anti Cheat Mechanisms – to ensure that a real person is viewing your web site most Traffic Exchanges employ anti-cheating mechanisms. This usually means that instead of clicking a “Next Site” buttom you have to click on a specific icon such as a number, letter or picture fro a selection, before you move on to the next site. If you fail this test repeatedly, your account will be terminated automatically, so pay attention!
- Referrals – this is the fastest way to build up your credits. Most Traffic Exchanges provide you with referrals pages an dbanners. You can use these to recruit yourself a downline. When someone signs up from your promotional web page or banner they are placed in your downline. This can earn you an immediate bonus plus a percentage of your downline credits, for example you get one credit for every 10 sites they surf.
There are hundreds of different Traffic Exchangess. You can sign up for an account instantly, submit your websit’s URL and start surfing for credits. Some sites allows you to advertise up a lot web pages for upgraded members but just a few for free members..
But the big question is – which Traffic Exchange will give you result? Will you be promoting your website in the right places?
I use Trck.me to track my hits and conversions. You can try Trck.me for free. Tracking you web lings/sites let you know if it is a Traffic Exchange to spend time on, but you need to be patient. Site must been shown a lot before you get some result, if you are getting results.
In the longer term the best way to make Traffic Exchange work for your benefit is to build your own downline. Then the credits flow in as others do the clicking fojr you.
Get your FREE Traffic Exchagne ebook!